Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Our new baby mobile :) I got the idea online and made it for about $3!! Not quite as cute as some, but way cheaper! :)

Well, I am 35 weeks now and not feeling quite as well as I have been- I think all those months of a great pregnancy are catching up with me :) I have had a small problem with my heart, but it hasn't really kept me from doing things until now. For about 2 weeks, I haven't been able to do anything but sit and lay down without my heart racing- I go back to the doctor on Wednesday, so we will see what she says. I'm sure everything is just fine, I think Henry is just getting big and my body is trying to adjust. We are getting more and more ready for him- 5 weeks to go!
In other news...:) Brian's birthday was yesterday and we got to spend the day relaxing! He was on call the night before and so he got off work at noon. We just hung out and had chocolate cake with peanut butter icing (his favorite!). It wasn't very exciting, but unfortunately these days my body can't handle much excitement :) He starts a new rotation today- G.I. which will be a pretty good month. The hours are still pretty long, but only one night of call the whole month!! Thankfully things are starting to slow down, just in time for baby!!

2 comments:

danielle said...

keep resting!!! feel better! your precious baby boy will be here before you know it! AND way to go on the mobile.. very cute and creative!

mgoff said...

Jess you are so crafty. So good to talk to you. I am praying that you will be feeling better. Tell Brian Happy late b-day!