Monday, September 22, 2008

34 weeks

I am 34 weeks this week!! I know...it looks like I am 44 weeks ;) Just when I think I can't get any bigger, I somehow do :) I feel really good. I am a little more tired than usual and have a harder time sleeping at night, but nothing major- I had a Dr.'s app. today and she said everything looked perfect. I measured at exactly what I should and she said at this point, they would not stop labor if it started b/c at 34 weeks, the lungs are fully developed!!!! We are so excited, it just doesn't seem real- Henry now has the hiccups about 2-3 times a day and at least once a night- It's hard to get frustrated when it wakes you up because its just so neat!
Well, Brian is doing well and still working hard! He will be done with this rotation at the end of the month, and then start a month of G.I. which will still be long hours, but he should only take call twice the whole month!!!
On a side note.... our friends, the Goffs, had their baby last week!! Daisy June is one week old today and beautiful!! We miss them so much and can't wait to meet her- They have posted pics on their blog and I think everyone should see her!! www.thegoffclub.blogspot.com

We finally got the curtains hung in Henry's room- They are sooo cute! At this point, I think the room is about as ready as we can get it :) All we need is him!


3 comments:

mgoff said...

Jess! You look so great! I know you don't feel it, but it will all be worth it in a few weeks! The waiting is the worst part. I will try to call you tomorrow. The only goal tomorrow, give Daisy a bath! Miss you. Wish you guys were here!

Kenzi said...

You look so awesome!!! I cant believe he is almost here. Your belly is so adorable, Im so happy for you guys cant wait to see him.

mgoff said...

Jess, hope all is well with you. Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope I haven't scared you! :)