Wednesday, October 8, 2008

36 week appt.

I had my 36 week appointment today and got to talk to the Dr. about the problems I've been having. First of all, I had an episode on the way to the hospital and actually had to stop in the middle of driving to catch my breath- it just comes out of nowhere. My heart was pounding and I had sharp pain in my chest, I was actually really scared this time because I was in the car and by myself. Thankfully I made it to the hospital and Brian was able to meet me there. This was his first time to meet the doctor (which is good since she will be delivering our baby soon:).
The doctor sent me down for blood work to see if maybe I have a thyroid problem that has been overlooked, and then tomorrow I will meet with a cardiologist. We are hoping that I can get on a medication that is safe for the baby, and will also help during labor.
It's getting close, which is good because I am feeling pretty uncomfortable and its hard for me to really do anything :( I know everything will be just fine- we just have to get through a few more weeks!! I will let you know how the appt. goes tomorrow- Can't wait!!

No comments: