Thursday, October 23, 2008

38 weeks!

So... I went to the Dr. today, and she said everything was progressing well! She looked at my charts from the cardiologist and saw the notes that she thought it might be a good idea to induce if the baby was healthy and she agreed!!! We are soooo excited! I was supposed to have my next appointment on Thursday, but she is going to try to fit me in at the beginning of the week so that we can schedule the induction for Thursday or Friday! This is if everything continues to go well- There is always a chance the hospital won't be able to schedule it until the beginning of next week though...which stinks- So we will see :) She said there is also a chance (as with anyone at this stage in pregnancy) that I could go into labor before then, so we are just waiting :) We will let everyone know as soon as possible but in the mean time, she said to go ahead and take the medicine for my heart rate so that Brian and I might be able to enjoy our last few days before the baby. She said it is safe and that I should have nothing to worry about- So who knows...maybe we can squeeze in a date before next weekend :)
We could have a little Halloween baby :)

1 comment:

danielle said...

yay! yay! yay! i bet you are so excited!