Thursday, October 16, 2008

37 weeks



I had my 37 week appt. today with the OB! She said everything looked great- the baby has dropped and is at -2 station and although I haven't started to dilate, she said things are softening and starting to thin out!! Things are measuring right on track! Brian had his last night of call until the baby comes (actually until the last of Dec.)- which is awesome!! The doctor said that sometimes the baby's movement will decrease in the last few weeks as it looses space, but not in this case. He is still going strong and kicking pretty hard- I think he is as ready to come out as we are! I go see the cardiologist tomorrow, so I will let you know what she says. For now, I am still taking it easy and just waiting!

1 comment:

mgoff said...

Thinking about you---your picture totally brings back memories of just a few weeks ago....can't wait until you are on this side of it!!! Love ya