Monday, November 3, 2008

We made it!




Well this is the last picture of just the 2 of us :) We are going to the hospital tonight and should have a baby by tomorrow!! I thought we should take a picture, because this is finally as big as I will get!! We are so excited and thank everyone in advance for their prayers..we couldn't get through it without our friends and family. Brian and I are on our way to eat (our last date:) and our families are on their way- they should be here about the time we finish eating. We are ready to see everyone- especially our baby boy! Hopefully our next post will be pictures of Henry! Can't wait!

2 comments:

danielle said...

oh my goodness! what a big night tonight is! and what a fun day tomorrow will be! cant wait to hear how everything goes! yay! yay!

The Savage's said...

Congratulations, Jess! Adam told me how big Henry is! I can't wait to hear the details...