Friday, November 14, 2008

.....the jaundice is gone!!



Henry is a little over 1 week old and his jaundice is gone!! Thank goodness! We were having to take him to the Dr. every other day and they kept taking blood from his feet- poor baby! Yesterday we went back and they said it was gone! They also want babies to be back up to their birth weight by their 2 week appt. (which is Wed.) He had gone down from 8lbs 14oz at birth to 8lbs 2oz at his 2 day appt., and yesterday he was already up to 9lbs 1oz!! At only 1 week he has already passed his birth weight- unbelievable! He is a growing boy, which I expected from feeding him all day long! :) He changes everyday and we can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

2 comments:

~Rhonda~ said...

Brian and Jess -
Wow! He's sooo cute! I'm very excited for you guys - you will make great parents. Can't wait to meet him and hope to see you soon!
Rhonda
p.s. I need your email addresses...I didn't get the email brian sent, thanks!

mgoff said...

I had a dream last night: me, chris, daisy, you, brian and henry were all on a trip together, sharing a hotel room!!! I will have to fill you in on the details later! Hope things are going well. Love ya.