Friday, October 16, 2009

Oklahoma

Here are some pics from our trip back to OK for the wedding!
So sorry we didn't get to see anyone while we were there, it was a super fast trip to Tulsa and we were still pretty sick :(


Beautiful Bride and Groom!



Me and my brother :)


Henrys new thing is getting in the fridge when you open it- he loves to take everything out!



He also loves my moms cat-
I don't think the cat cared to much about him...








We got to see my grandpa for a short lunch while we were there....
I miss you so much!!! Happy 90th Birthday Papa!



Snotty nose... poor baby







I don't know if you can see the rash in this pic or not, but it was everywhere!





:)



He loved Justines head band....I don't know why??


1 comment:

mgoff said...

Were you seriously as close as Edmond!!!!!!!! Hopefully we will see you for Henry's b-day!