Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Pics

This is Rileys new favorite place to sit. Henry thinks its funny to make Riley jump up and get food out of his hands! We're in trouble!
I was talking to my mom on the phone yesterday, and walked into the bathroom to find this!
When I saw him, I gasped, and he jumped and then started clapping as fast as he could...like "no mom it's not bad, it's fun" :)



He has a little in his mouth....



We went to the park last night and this was Henrys first time to see a train!
He was amazed!








First time to slide!!
He loved it and started going down by himself!
(of course, one of us caught him :)

1 comment:

mgoff said...

Funny about the toilet paper....I often use it as a distraction for Daisy while I am in the bathroom, she also has her own kleenex box!