Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Get well SOON!!!

So this first picture sums up our last few weeks-
First, Henry had a bad cold that lasted a few weeks. When we thought it was starting to pass, he developed a high fever. We took him in and he had an ear infection. A few days into that, he somehow got the flu (don't ask me how, we didn't leave the house???). Of course, after having the flu for a few days, he gave it to Brian and I. We were SICK! Henrys doctor thought it was the Swine and told us not to bring him to her office and to gave us advice on how to treat it-
Now that we are getting over it, we are thinking it wasn't the Swine, but a different type of flu.
To top it all off, we went to Tulsa last weekend for my cousins wedding (Congrats, we love you!! pics to come...)
while we were sick (Yes I know, and am so sorry we got everyone sick- we just really wanted to see Matthew get married). Anyway, while we were there, Henry spiked another fever and them broke out in huge red hives all over his body! Roseola!! My poor baby!
I am however happy to report that things are finally looking up! Thanks for all the prayers!


While sick, Henry learned how to climp up onto things- first time to do this!


He waits for Daddy to come home :)




He hates this and we had to use it alot!!

He is trying to destroy it!



So....this kinda sums up the week-
A guy selling life insurance came and rang the doorbell after hours of trying to get Henry to sleep!
Of course it woke him up and I had reached my melting point. So I put up this sign-
I later realized it was probably not great to keep up (since Suni brought us dinner that night and didn't know how to let us know she was at the door...:), thank you so much!!) So I will be changing the wording soon so I don't sound so aweful :)

3 comments:

mgoff said...

I am glad to hear you are doing better. I have been worried! No fun having a sick baby, I can't imagine all three being sick at once!!!!

danielle said...

i am glad ya'll are feeling better. your sign made me laugh!! :)

Unknown said...

I love the sign on your door - we ALL feel like that!! :)