Monday, June 9, 2008

Our little boy!

Well, its official... our little baby is a boy! We had our ultrasound today, and our first ultrasound proved to be true! I know he will kill me for this picture later, but his Dad is just so proud of his son :)
This was a 3D picture the doctor switched over to really quick so we could see him in color (well, somewhat) I know every baby's head looks like this at this stage, but it makes for a cute mohawk!
This is him waving at us, or just telling us to get away:) It starts way to soon-

I think he looks just like us :)
:)
His name will be Henry James- Henry is after my grandpa, and James is after Brian's grandpa. (I know, he's born to be an author :) He had a full scan at this appointment, and the doctor said everything looked healthy, so healthy in fact that they moved my due date from November 12 to the 7th (he's a big boy!) We have been feeling him move for about 2 weeks now- sometimes it harder than others but its always so incredible! We love this pic of his little foot, now I know what's been doing all the moving!
Well this was our last appointment with our doctor, we left after our app. to come to Velma (Brian's parents) to load up our stuff and say goodbye- We are headed to Temple on Sunday! I will let you guys know when we make it :)

5 comments:

Kenzi said...

I love your blog and all of the pictures!! I especially love that little baby boy! His furniture is adorable and I know you will make his nursery picture perfect. Well hope to see more great pics in the future. Love Kenzi

danielle said...

congrats on the baby boy!!! how exciting!! good luck in texas!! :)

Lynette said...

Wow! Jess that is amazing, those are some of the best ultrasound pictures I have seen. It's so amazing that a full baby is in your little body. Good luck with the move! Miss Ya!

mgoff said...

Henry and Daisy will make the cutest couple. Your pictures turned out soooo goood! (I am just wondering whose nose he has?) I am glad we were able to chat today! love you all!

Momma Ann / Maw Maw Bihm said...

He is THE CUTEST grandson in the whole world!!!!! But of course we aren't prejudice, are we Kathy?!K....now we need to see an updated pic of Momma Jess and her growing tummy since it's gotten bigger. :)