Thursday, January 7, 2010

Book Worm :)

Henry has just started LOVING books!
He goes and gets them during the day and at night he brings them to the rocking chair :)
I was in the kitchen the other day and went in his room to find him and he was reading a book on the floor....too cute!






Our good friends!!!
I love the way Henry and Harper are looking at each other :)



His new thing is taking showers-He loves them!!
When Brian or I take a shower he has to get in too and if not, he hits the shower door and cries until you put him in!!
This is him deciding he needs one while mom is getting ready :)




2 comments:

mgoff said...

Love the pictures! Good to see all of your faces, wish we could have gone out to eat with you all!!! Kind of sad seeing good friends that are so far away!

The Savage's said...

I'm so glad Henry is liking books! I think that means he will be very smart.
Love the pic of us all. You are so good about taking pictures. I need to be better about that...
See you soon!