Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Time!!!

This is Henrys new favorite thing to do. He pulls open the drawers and climbs inside! I'm just waiting for the time he does it and I'm not there to hold the drawer up...we might have a crash! :)

We have finally gotten the house all ready for Christmas! Something about Christmas decorations just make the house so much warmer!!
(I know, our tree is sad....when I bought it I thought it was much bigger that this :(





Ever since Henry's birthday party our house has become a small branch of Toys R Us!!
There are toys everywhere! He has so much fun!
In other exciting news....Henry took 4 steps yesterday!!!!
We are so excited! It comes and goes, but he still gets really scared and wants to crawl most of the time. Hopefully he will be walking around soon!




2 comments:

mgoff said...

Your house looks so cute! What a good idea, putting the swing set inside the house!!! We might have to do that after Christmas! Daisy is everywhere! She is getting really fast too! Cant tell you how many times a day I chase her up the stairs! Good to hear from you

The Savage's said...

I LOVE the banner! You are a banner-making pro!