Monday, June 22, 2009

San Antonio

We went to San Antonio for the weekend before Brian starts Optho. and to celebrate Fathers Day. It was our first official family vacation with just the three of us! We had so much fun!!

We stopped at the outlet mall in San Marcos first- It is the largest outlet mall in the nation!
It's very dangerous!!!! Way too many stores :)

This was out hotel. We stayed in the Wyndham Historic Hotel on the Riverwalk-
It was beautiful!


This was the fountain in the parking garage

Bar

Lobby


Happy Fathers Day Brian!!!
We love you!!!!


He looks a little grumpy, I don't think he likes Texas very much :)


This was the view from the balcony where we had dinner-
It was a little Mexican restaurant called Zuni


We had the balcony all to ourselves- It was wonderful!



Henry got a few bites of Haagen Dazs for dessert


The Alamo-

A little self portrait





Brian wants these doors on our front house someday-
I wonder if the Alamo would just sell them to us?? :)




Then, we went to the wax museum...but it was $44 to get in, so we just took pictures in the lobby :)



This guy stood perfectly still and I was looking at him wondering if it was real or not because he has no body!! As I walked past, his eyes followed mine and I thought it was so realistic that I grabbed Brian to tell him that this was why I didn't like wax museums, because they looked so real- Just as I touched Brian, the guy moved and said "what are you lookin at"?? Scared me to death!!
I realize that in the picture this guy looks real, but in person I had on my sunglasses and we had just left the wax museum :)


Where we ate on Fathers Day!



Henry loved it! We sat next to the aquarium

1 comment:

The Savage's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!