Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Biggest Week Ever!

It seems like as soon as Henry turned 7 months old he started doing so many new things, it feels like they all came at once!! First, he cut his first tooth!! After all those months of us thinking he was teething, it finally came through! Then 2 days later, he cut another tooth! So now, he has 2 bottom teeth- I will take pictures as soon as you can see them with a camera!

The next big thing...... Henry said Da Da!! Brian was so excited!! He said it for the first time the night we got to Oklahoma, which was only a few days after he cut his teeth :)

The picture below is when they were playing on the floor and he said it!!





This was Nan Naw feeding the baby, and having a little drink :)

Yum Yum!



Henrys first time in Nan Naw & Paw Paws pool



Henry making Daisy cry :(

Lets hope that this is not a preview of whats to come!




Our first time out to the movies since I was pregnant!

Sooooo Fun!




He has so much fun in a little blow up pool we got him-

We put it in the kitchen at my moms house and he played in it for almost an hour while we were at the movies! (Of course my mom and sister were there :)





The greatest thing of all that happened to Henry this week was that he got to meet his Great Grandpa (who he is named after)

My brother came down to my moms and suprised me by bringing my grandpa! That was the greatest gift ever!! Thanks again Bubba Bean!








Hangin out with Uncle Josh!


1 comment:

Kenzi said...

I love all of the new pictures, especially the one of Henry and your Granpa that seriously makes you want to cry(happy tear)! You look amazing, I love your new haircut and Henry gets cuter everyday. Miss you guys:)