Monday, February 9, 2009

We miss you Nan Naw and Paw Paw!

This is Henry's new play pin from Nan Naw and Paw Paw- It is awesome!! I recommend it to anyone with a baby! It has soft sides and can be moved to any room- He loves to play in it and he can roll over and not worry about rolling off anything or having Riley in his face :)
Thanks so much!!


Paw Paw put him in his horse bouncer- He loved it! He can push with his legs and look around all by himself!



Henry and Nan Naw- I don't know if he gets enough attention :)


Henry loves to watch T.V. now- I don't know how it started but he gets so interested :)
He liked sitting next to paw paw like a big boy- They watched the race on t.v. together


2 comments:

The Savage's said...

I love the last picture of Henry, he is such a doll...

mgoff said...

Jess if he likes TV, I have heard that the baby einstien DVD's are awesome!