Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our little Valentine!

This is an outfit that I got for Christmas about a year and a half after we got married- We saw it in a store and I just knew I had to have it for our baby one day! It was the sweetest outfit I had ever seen :)
So, Brian's mom got it for us with the hopes of having a grandchild to put in it :)
This is the first time he has been able to fit in it- Of course its too warm now for him to wear it out, but I had to get a picture of him in it! He is such a little angel and it is so hard to believe that just a few years ago we got this little outfit, and now we have a baby inside of it :)




He has found his feet!


We took off his booties and he was so excited!

1 comment:

Shara said...

Oh, I love the pics of him looking at his feet - so cute! It's so fun to look at your blog and see what Jude will (hopefully) be doing in just a few weeks! :) How is Henry's sleeping these days??