Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Week

I guess he thought something was stinky :)

He loves looking at the animals on his play mat



This is his cute shirt that says my dad rocks!! I just thought I would try it on him because it is a 6-9 monts...what do you know, its almost too small :)


Daisy came over this week because her daddy had an interview in San Antonio- We really hope they decide to come to Texas!! Henry can't go very long without holding Daisy's hand!

The dads feeding their babies :)

3 comments:

mgoff said...

I love the picture of the dads! We need a copy of that! Hope the lunch turned out yummy!

Shara said...

I love his socks/shoes in that last pic!

Ashley Hoggard said...

He's getting SO BIG!! And handsome, of course. :) Ahh.. I want to come hold him while I still can! haha! Miss and love you guys.