Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 Months Old

Well, our little boy was 2 months old on the 5th! It is so crazy how fast time goes! He is getting so big and starting to talk and smile- He has even started rolling over from back to front! It really is crazy how much love you can have for someone when just a few months ago we hadn't even met (I guess it is possible since Brian and I got engaged after only 3 months of dating :) But this is just amazing!! We go back to the doctor on Friday for his 8 week check-up. Its a little late but we really wanted to get in with a particular doctor, so we had to wait an extra week- We will let you know how it goes-
I just wanted to show a picture of the neclace Brian got me for Christmas- It is beautiful!! I have been trying to take a picture of it for a while with our camera, but it reflects light so it comes out blury. It looks like the one in the picture that actually says "henry" strangely enough- It doesnt have all the other stuff with it and it is silver instead of gold-
I am so proud of it!!! :)
Big Smile!


They match :)


Mommy's favorite outfit from the Goffs
it says "mommy's little man"



Sorry the video is sideways- The computer wouldn't let me change it :)

This video is from last night- Of course he was talking until I got out the camera :) He finally talks a little bit at the end!


3 comments:

The Savage's said...

Henry is such a beautiful baby! I LOVE the necklace.

mgoff said...

Oh, I am so excited that Daisy and Henry will be able to 'talk' next weekend. They will have so much to catch up on. Henry can teach Daisy how to roll and Daisy can teach him how to pull his socks off!

Shara said...

What a sweet smile he has! And the necklace is gorgeous - way to go, Brian! :)