Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy week!

Well, Brian started on Wards last Friday and it is terrible! Poor thing...he got up at 5:00 am yesterday and didn't get home until 1:00am- He worked 20 hours and then when he got home, he got a call from the hospital at about 1:30 because something was wrong with one of his patients- He finally went to bed at about 2:00 or 2:30 and had to get back up at 5:00 am this morning. It is rough! He is doing so well though- He is learning so much and this just makes us appreciate how good the next 3 years are going to be!! :)
I also had a doctors app. today and she said everything looked perfect! She said that the baby was on track for his measurements, which made me feel so much better! She went ahead and changed my due date to Nov. 7th because the last 2 ultrasounds measured for that day- That is great news! The sooner the better! We are getting so excited, I will be 28 weeks next Wednesday so we just have about 12 weeks to go! Can't wait!

oh yeah..... by the way, Brian passed his driving test! He can legally drive now :)

1 comment:

mgoff said...

Glad to know Brian is now a legal driver in TX. Hey I need to update you guys on my new plan....I haven't even filled Chris is yet, but you know he is at the hospital in somekind of surgery! Talk to you soon.