Sunday, August 17, 2008

28 weeks



As of Friday, I am 28 weeks! It seems like the days are going so slow, but I know it will be here before long :) I have already gained over 30 lbs and everyone says you gain the most weight in the last 8 weeks- so I am really excited about that :) But, I feel really good so it's hard to complain. The doctor set all my appointments until the baby gets here so it's all in the calender- which makes it seem so real even though its still hard to believe :) We miss everyone so much and can't wait to see our friends and family again soon!!!
*Riley can't stand to not be involved in everything... He cried until I picked him up for the pic-
I think we might have a few problems when Henry gets here :)

2 comments:

mgoff said...

Love the belly! We could seriously be belly twins right now! (with mine being slightly bigger of course). By the way cute jeans. Are they new? So glad we were able to chat this evening. Can't wait to see you again.

Kenzi said...

You look so cute I love your big belly and you are all belly;) By the way i met a girl in my rad tech class that reminds me of you and her husband is an ou resident in orthopedic surgery. His name is Billy Stewart. I want to know if Brian knows him. Well talk to you soon!