Monday, March 1, 2010

Dinner & The Zoo!

Brian came home Friday night after a month in Houston!! Yay!! So good to have him home! We missed him way too much! They had a conference all weekend and a dinner Friday night, so we were able to go out (with the help of the Cromwells who watched Henry for us!)



While Brian was at his conference, Henry and I, and our friends all went to the Waco zoo.
They loved it! What a fun bunch!



Henry decided he wanted to ride with his friend Harper-
I think he has a crush :)









p.s. Henry had his 15 month check-up last week and he is 33lbs and 32 1/2 inches long!
Still the 95% ! Such a big boy! He is talking up a storm- I will try to post video soon!

2 comments:

mgoff said...

So jealous of the nice weather.....every day that Chris has off he has been asking, "want to take daisy to the zoo" its just been too cold! Glad Brian is back home. You survived!

The Savage's said...

I told you this in person today, but I'll say it on here too...I love the pic of H&H! Beautiful blue-eyed babies.
The one of all the kids just makes me laugh. The only kid that is doing what he is supposed to is Jacob.