Friday, February 19, 2010

Henry & his Great Grandpa

When I was in Oklahoma, I took Henry to see his Great Grandpa! Before we got there, we went by my old house where I was born and grew up. We got there and it was gone. We asked some neighbors and they said that it had burnt down a while back. I don't know why, but it was really sad. This is the picture I got. All you can see is the old cellar door covered in snow. That was all that was left. We use to slide down this door when it would ice over :) Its crazy to think about....


Then we went to Grandpa's house and the first thing he did was take Henry into his room to show him where he keeps all his pictures :)


They had so much fun!


My grandma went with us...its crazy but this is actually my mom's mom, and my dad's dad :)







This was really special. Grandpa use to draw smiley faces on our hands every time we were over. He got to draw one for Henry and he loved it!


No comments: