Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crawling and pulling up!

His new favorite thing to do is pull up in the bathtub, which is super safe!! :)



He thinks its funny :)


Now that he crawls, they fight over toys!




Crawlin' all over the place




He stops for an occasional cartoon!



Just wanted to share how much cheaper it is to make things yourself..
I saw this wreath at Hobby Lobby for $89.00,
so I bought the stuff and made it myself for $8.00!!
At this price, I can make one for every season!!


3 comments:

danielle said...

i am impressed with your craftyness!

i am definitely one of those people who bought our wreath from hobby lobby... at least i waited till it was half price! Ha! I still spent $50!

The Savage's said...

LOVE the wreath! Good job!

Momma Ann / Maw Maw Bihm said...

I noticed down below Henry eating his first chocolate chip cookie....so cute! Who let him have that delicious treat??? LOL!