Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Week :)

Yesterday was my birthday, and after church Brian took me to our favorite Mexican place in Round Rock! It was so good!!!


Our friends, David, Tam and Luke came with us!


Everytime I would tell Henry to look at the camera, he would laugh at me :)

He is so silly!!


Then, Brian picked up dinner and took me, Henry and Riley to a park here in Temple for a picnic- It was so wonderful! When we got home from our dinner, I walked in to the house and our friends were all in the living room and surprised me!
Thanks so much baby....your wonderful!




Brian got me an ice cream cake from Maggie Moos!
It was blue if you can't tell :)





Earlier this week, Tam and I took the boys to a new water park down the street from our house-
They had so much fun!!


Fun Fun Fun!

1 comment:

mgoff said...

So glad Brian was on the ball this year! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.