Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Growing....

Well I'm a little over 6 months now!!! It's so exciting! He moves all the time and is growing fast- At my last Dr.'s app., they said he was about 1lb 9oz, so I looked up the average weight for his age and it was about 1lb 1oz :) I know this is just an average but I have a feeling he will be a big boy-(hopefully not as big as his Great Grandpa Henry who weighed 13lbs 5oz when he was born)
We can't wait to see him! (sorry for the bad pic, it was the end of the day:)

3 comments:

danielle said...

yay! how fun!! i cant wait to actual show.. i just feel fat now!!

sarah said...

you are too precious!! i cannot wait until little henry gets here. hope you guys are doing well. miss you lots!

mgoff said...

Look at that cute tummy! I hope you are feeling better. Don't hesitate to call.